Vegan Gluten-Free Blackberry Pancakes14:58
Today I want to share with you a super easy and yummy recipe: Vegan Gluten-Free Blackberry Pancakes
Vegan Blackberry Pancakes are a delicous option for an healthy breakfast and also they are super easy to make.
This is one of my favourite recipes and you should definitely try this out, you won't regret it!
V E G A N B L A C K B E R R Y P A N C A K E S
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 cup of rice flour
- 1 tablespoon of raw cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- ⁄tablespoon of salt
- Blackberry jam
- In a bowl combine together: flour, sugar, baking powder and salt
- Add to the mixture milk and vegetable oil
- Heat a pan over medium heat
- Pour ⅓ cup of batten into the pan and cook until bubbles appear around the edges, then flip the pancake and cook until golden
- Add raspberry jam as topping.
I hope you enjoyed my tasty recipe, let me know in the comments down below what do you think about it and if decide to make your own version of these pancakes don't forget to show me your creation.
Always be adventurous,