My S/S 2017 Whishlist: Wine red dress, Black Chiffon Dress & more

15:53


Hello guys, today I want to share with you my S/S 2017 Whishlist, that will be all about dresses.


Dresses are the perfect clothing item to wear during spring/summer time, so in my whishlist I included wine red dresses, black chiffon dresses, long maxi dresses, floral dresses and more.

I really like websites like Zaful, Yoins and Rosegal because they have super trendy pieces and a really good quality, so this is why in my whishlist will be included some of their dresses.

       My S/S 2017 Whishlist       

Floral Spaghetti Straps Slit Maxi Dress - Zaful

White Backless Halter Stitching Lace Beach Dress - Yoins
Sleeveless Back Lace-up Side Split Beach Maxi Dress - Yoins
Stripe Pattern Mini Dress - Yoins

Slash Collar Hollow Out Casual Fitted Maxi Dress - Rosegal 

Long Sleeve Sheer Maxi Shirt Dress - Rosegal

Floral Slit Maxi Cold Shoulder Bohemian Dress - Rosegal


Low Cut Embroidered Tunic Dress - Zaful 

 Keyhole Design High Slit Long Dress - Zaful



...and this is it for today!
I hope you found my blogpost interesting, let me know in the comments dowm below which are your must have pieces for S/S 2017.

Always be adventurous,


You Might Also Like

15 commenti

Popular Posts

Follow me on Instagram

FOLLOW ME ON POLYVORE