June 2017 WHISHLIST: Beachwear, Sexy Club Dresses, Sandals & More

04:49


Hello guys!
Finally it's June and to me it officially means that summer has arrived, so today I want to share with you my JUNE 2017 WHISHLIST, featuring some of my most wanted pieces like beachwear, sexy club dresses and gladiator sandals from websites such as Gamis and Shein.



   JUNE 2017 WHISHLIST   

Gladiator Lace Up Mid Heel Sandals - Gamiss


Sleeveless Backless Hollow Out Rope Design Maxi Club Dress - Gamiss






...and this is it for today!
Let me know in the comments down below what do you think of my JUNE 2017 WHISHLIST and which are your much wanted pieces for this summer!

Always be adventurous,


You Might Also Like

4 commenti

  1. A cool wishlist! I love Shein. This shop has so many pretty clothes :-*

    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    RispondiElimina
  2. amazing wishlist!! I need all.

    kisses dear
    www.aprendiendoaquererme.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you so much! Have a great day xx

      Elimina

Popular Posts

Follow me on Instagram

FOLLOW ME ON POLYVORE