About Me

14:59

                                                                   

                           Eva is an Italian 
with an international soul and a creative mind. 

Writing for her fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog ‘EvaRedson’ since 2015 to chronicle her personal style and artistic vision. 
Her goal is to inspire people across the globe, sharing her unique mix of Italian roots and cosmopolitan spirit. 

She also works as a fashion journalist, content creator, digital communication strategist and digital influencer for various fashion and lifestyle-related magazines and brands.





      F. A. Q. / Frequent Asked Questions and Answers      


- What's your name?
  Eva Volpi

- How old are you?
  I'm a 1991 kid!

- Where are you from?
  Born and raised in Rome, Italy

- What are your biggest passions?
  Communicating with people and traveling are my biggest passions as well as everything related to fashion, beauty, and lifestyle. So this is why I created this blog! I want to share my ideas and lifestyle with you all!

-Give us 4 fun facts about you:

  1.  Chocolate is my addiction
  2.   I can't stand eggs smell, taste, or consistency. I can't. Please tell me I'm not the only one.
  3.   I'm rubbish at applying fake eyelashes but I don't give up trying.
  4.   Traveling all around the world is on my to-do list.

If you want to discover more about me and have fun, join my journey, and be part of the adventure!


 Always be adventurous,     
 





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

2 commenti

  1. Ciao Eva! Welcome to the blogging world :)
    x

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Julia!
      thank you very much for this sweet comment, I really love your blog too!!!
      I also follow you on Bloglovin' :)

      Delete

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

New Chic