About Me

05:59


Hello, I'm Eva and welcome to my blog!


F. A. Q. / Frequent Asked Questions and Answers

- What's your name?
  Eva

- How old are you?
  I'm 26yrs old

- Where are you from?
  Born and raised in Rome, Italy

- Which are your biggest passions?
  Traveling is my biggest passion as well as fashion, beauty, lifestyle, food and home decor,
  so I created this blog to share my ideas with you all!

-Give us 5 fun facts about you:
  •   Chocolate is my addiction
  •   I'm a night thinker and NOT a morning person at ALL.
  •   I can't stand eggs smell, taste or consistency. I can't. Please tell me I'm not the only one.
  •   I'm rubbish at applying fake eyelashes but I don't give up trying.
  •   Traveling all around the world is on my to do list.
If you want to discover more about me and have fun, join my journey and be part of the adventure!


 Always be adventurous,     
 





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

2 commenti

  1. Ciao Eva! Welcome to the blogging world :)
    x

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Ciao Julia!
      thank you very much for this sweet comment, I really love your blog too!!!
      I also follow you on Bloglovin' :)

      Elimina

Follow me on Instagram

FOLLOW ME ON POLYVORE