Eva Redson | Personal Stylist Service - Online & In Person

16:48


                          My mantra is                         
Your wardrobe must reflect your lifestyle, bodyshape and personality.


           PERSONAL STYLIST           


  • Do you open your wardrobe and feel like you have nothing to wear? 
  • Have you ever returned from a shopping trip disappointed with what you bought?
  • Are you looking for tips from a fashion expert on how to find your authentic signature style?
  • Do you want to shop the right items and save time and money?
  • Do you have an event, wedding, job interview or important date and you don't have any idea of what to wear or where to shop?
If your answer is yes
then I'm your girl and I'm ready to help you!

WHAT I OFFER: 

  • Online Personal Stylist Service (via Skype)
  • In Person Personal Stylist & Personal Shopper Service (in Rome, Italy)
I offer a friendly and personable service, I will analyze your wardrobe and guide you to pick the best looks for you or shop smart while also sharing with you tips on how to enhance your personal style as well as giving you tools to take charge of your wardrobe and be the boss of your own everyday style.
Your needs will always come first, and I will work accordingly to your age, lifestyle, budget and brand preferences.

WHY CHOOSE ME:

As an Italian style blogger and international fashion journalist I have a deep knowledge of timeless Italian fashion sense as well as the latest trends from all over the world, so trought my creative eye and attention to details, I will help you select the best items for you by analyzing key factors such as: your body shape, skin tone,  personality, age, lifestyle, budget and more.
My personal style advices will save you time and money, while also making you feel confident to  walk into any shop and choose clothing that suits your body shape and style.

HOW IT WORKS:

  1. STEP ONE - Let's get in touch: Mail me, giving a little intro about yourself and telling me what kind of service are you looking for (personal stylist in person or online, personal shopping, occasion dressing, colour analysis, etc).
  2. STEP TWO - The questionnaire: After reading your email, I will send you a questionnaire with a few questions about your age, style, lifestyle, budget, etc. Your answers will help me determine your styling needs and I'll be ready for step three. 
  3. STEP THREE - Became the boss of your own everyday style: Now, the fun part! We set up a day and time for your personal stylist service (online or in person). I'll recommend you how to revamp your look by styling clothes you already have in your closet or I'll suggest new clothing, styles an accessories that suit your shape, budget and lifestyle requirements. Keep in mind that I don't get commission from any stores or labels so no pressure is put on you to purchase anything.
 Personal stylist sessions: typically last 1-4 hours and the price range goes from 97 to 250€. 

          BOOK YOUR SESSION NOW:         
- Questions?
- Do you want to book your session?
      Mail me at: evaredson@gmail.com




Always be adventurous,




Image credits:
Clothing rack photo: fashionjackson.com
Eva Redson photo: by me

You Might Also Like

48 commenti

  1. Sounds so fun! Definitely something I would like to look into!

    Briana
    https://beyoutifulbrunette.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Briana, thanks a lot!
      Stay tuned because super soon I will do a giveaway and the prize will be an online personal stylist session for FREE :)

      Delete
  2. That is amazing! I wish you lots of success!
    www.thefancycats.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! :)
    Kisses!

    www.alasdeangel.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new endeavor! I am a wardrobe stylist as well.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds great! Helping people to find their own personal style is so important.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job!
    I'm a fashion consultant as well. You can check www.estilov.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck on this endeavor of yours.
    It looks like an exciting job and fun too.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds wonderful! Congrats and I wish you all the best!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm convinced you are a very good personal stylist!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck and all success to you dear !
    Hugs from portugal.
    https://brevisfuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a cool job and chance for you.
    I am sure, that you are a very good personal stylist my dear.
    Lovely.

    take a look at my BLOG and my INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its a very nice idea :D i wish you lot of luck with your service ^^
    kisses!!

    My blog - Lalabetterdayz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much Eva!! I'm so happy that you liked my outfit and I really appreciate your sweet words :) I love so much those colors combination. What a great initiative, good luck in your new job! ;) Have a nice week! Kss

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is great! I'm sure you'll help lots of people when it comes to choosing the perfect outfits for their body shape and lifestyle.
    Good luck!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Estoy segura de que eres una gran estilista!!!
    www.gadorvision.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing post honey! really great :)
    kisses from Poland :*

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's great Eva, good luck with your new clients!

    Não Me Mande Flores

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes, I totally agree with you! I love to help my clients feel happy and satisfied with their looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds great!! Good luck with this job
    XX

    https://www.elblogdebarbaracrespo.com/2018/11/boho-san-juan-de-luz/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good luck on your new phase in life.

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  21. You're so inspiring!
    I bet many people would come to ask for your styling service, good luck Eva!

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so amazing. Thank you for sharing and wish you so much success in future.

    Blog - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgtzSDX7tvjDyCdTyB1B0_Q

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good information. we also provide Best Online Personal Stylist in USA. for more information visit on our website.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice Blog !
    Our experts at QuickBooks Support Phone Number make sure that our clients report satisfaction in these challenging periods.

    ReplyDelete
  26. it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. Buy Women Earrrings

    ReplyDelete
  27. You wrote an extremely useful article pink dress for birthday. I gleaned some useful information from this article. Many thanks for writing about it. I wish you continued success.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I generally check this kind of article and I found your article which is related to my interest. Genuinely it is good and instructive information, Custom Suits Surrey Bc Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

New Chic