Vegan Christmas Cookies11:10
December is finally here so it's time to bake some christmas cookies and I want to share with you one of my favourite vegan chocolate cookies recipe..
Christmas is the perfect time of the year to bake some cookies because you can give them as a present or just treat yourself, but I wanted to get my own healthy version of the classic christmas cookies so I created this milk free, eggs free and butter free recipe and now I want to share it with you all.
All the ingredients you already have in your kitchen and the directions are super easy to follow, so you have no excuse: YOU HAVE TO BAKE THEM.
Trust me you won't regret it!
CookiesI N G R E D I E N T S
- 125 gr whole wheat flour
- 60 gr brown sugar
- 35 ml olive oil
- 35 ml water
- 3 gr baking soda
- 1 tbs raw cocoa
D I R E C T I O N S
- In a mixing bowl whisk together water and brown sugar
- Add olive oil, whole wheat flour, baking soda and cocoa
- Mix in the mixture until well combined
- Use some wrap the seal the mixture and put in the fridge for 1h
- Preheat the oven to 180°c
- Pat or roll the dough out into a 3/4 inch thick round, cut with a 2 1/2-inch biscuit cutter and arrange biscuits on a baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies at 180°C for 15 minutes
Et voilà your cookies are done and if you want you can add some icing to decorate:
I N G R E D I E N T S
I hope you liked this recipe and of course let me know in the comments down below what do you think about and share with me some of you favourite christmas cookie recipes!
Always be adventurous,