Vegan Chocolate Plumcake Recipe09:07
It's time for my vegan & gluten free Chocolate Plumcake Recipe!
Who said vegans don't do delicious recipes?
Today I want to share with you my favourite Chocolate Plumcake Recipe, it's super easy to do, it's GLUTEN FREE and it's really yummy but healthy at the same time.
I usually eat this cake at Sunday morning with some soy cappuccino
(a.k.a the most delicious breakfast EVER)
V E G A N C H O C O L A T E P L U M C A K E
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 150 gr Rice Flour
- 15 gr baking soda
- 50 gr brown sugar
- 100 ml almond / rice or soy milk
- 35 ml sunflower oil
- vanilla extract
- dark chocolate chips
- In a bowl mix together brown sugar, plant-based milk and sunflower oil
- Then add rice flour, baking soda, vanilla extract and dark chocolate chips
- Mix all the ingredients together until you got a cremy consistency
- Bake in the oven at 180°c for 40 minutes
Et voilà! Your vegan & gluten free Chocolate Plumcake is ready!
Let me know in the comments down below what do you think about and share with me some of your favourite vegan recipes.
Always be adventurous,