How To Get Healthy Hair & Scalp | My Vitalplus Active Treatment Experience

21:56


Hello guys,
Today I want to talk about a topic that I really care about: How to get healthy hair and scalp, sharing with you my experience with Vitalplus Active treatment.

Vitalplus Active has a range of sebum-friendly and skin friendly cosmeceutical treatments that aim to cure anomalies of the scalp, from dry dandruff to seborrheic skin, desquamation and more

What makes Vitalplus Active unique, is that they offer to their costumers a free monthly check-up, so a dermoconsultant in the pharmacy performs a professional evaluation of the actual conditions of skin and hair in order to prescribe a customized treatment and check your progress month by month.


MY EXPERIENCE WITH VITALPLUS ACTIVE TREATMENT

Giving you a bit of a background story of my hair and sculp situation, I never had huge hair related problems but I always had an oily scalp which caused a bit of dandruff.

In the last year the situation worsened and besides oily scalp I also experienced a big increasement of dandruff, itchy sculp and trichodynia, which basically is pain caused by super-sensitive nerves in the scalp (yes, it was not pleaseant at all!).

So, I looked for a solution that included both a hair exam as well as a good hair treatment, and I found Vitalplus Active, I booked an appointment and this is what happened next:







WHAT DO I THINK ABOUT IT?
After doing the treatment for 30 days, I'm really impressed by the result. 
Not only the products are great, but also the checkups really help to monitor the situation.
Vitalplus Active reccomend to follow the treatment for 3 months and this is what I'm going to do.

...and this is it for today!
Let me know in the comments down below what do you think about my "How To Get Healthy Hair & Scalp" and also share with me your experience with hair and scalp problems.


Always be adventurous,

You Might Also Like

42 commenti

  1. This post is really interesting, thanks for sharing Eva!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't know such treatment existed!! Thanks for sharing your experience!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rach, I'm really hapy you found it helpful! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks a lot :D

    wooow :o this is sounds amazing and seems to be super useful!

    NEW TIPS POST | KONJAC SPONGES: THE NATURAL WAY TO CLEAN YOUR FACE. :O
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Si, troverai sicuramente una farmacia vicino a te! :)

      Delete
  5. hello dear! I'm glad I'm on your blog :) I come to read, you write very interesting and inspiring. I really like your post and I can not wait for the next one :) I had to translate words because I speak and write and I read in Polish but I understood a lot :D
    kisses from Poland :*
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome regimen! Thanks for sharing the treatment you received and the results.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My hair is so dry! I need to find some good products!

    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Simone, you should definitely try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post.
    Good to know you got a really nice result.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The treatment seem amazing. The results are impressive!

    Não Me Mande Flores

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never try this brand
    https://retromaggie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Non avevo mai sentito i loro prodotti, interessante! ;)

    https://julesonthemoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never try this brand. Seems to be a great method! You got a really nice result. Maybe I could find it in Spain.
    XX

    http://www.elblogdebarbaracrespo.com/2018/06/between-seasons-outfit/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The right hair care is so important.
    Thank you for this lovely review my dear.
    Definetly have to try these products.

    take a look at my Blog and my Instgram

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that you were able to get a hair and scalp treatment and get the advice from a professional. Thanks for sharing your experience!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. visto i risultati dopo un mese,mi hai convinto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si, questi prodotti funzionano molto bene :)

      Delete
  17. Sounds interesting. xoxoxo

    www.toksblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. First Thanks 'Eva' for sharing these tips and I like most especially the part your routine and last year i was worried about my hair loss by using some botanical products my hair got damaged dry and losing hair day by day and now finally few months ago I got my Hair Transplant in India from which I am Now really satisfied and now I started getting my hair back i can express feeling, so I suggested you all to have healthy food for perfect hairs such as fish, meat, starchy vegetables and stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Świetny post :)
    obserwuje i zapraszam do mnie :
    https://milentry-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well, it has become a common issue in young adults. But if you are a middle-aged person suffering from this issue, then it is a serious concern. Your friends might tease you for not having a beard yet. Many people try cosmetic products, which turn out to be ineffective in the en. If you are in search of a well-known clinic that provides excellent Hair Transplant in Punjab, then you have to wander no more as ASG Hair Transplant Centre is here to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Indeed, a good hairstyle makes a man look more handsome and attractive. But some men start to have hair loss issues which often leave them with some bald spots or complete baldness in rare cases. You must undergo a Hair transplant in Vizag to get rid of your baldness. After this treatment, you won't feel insecure about your looks anymore, as your transplanted hair will look as natural as real. It is best to contact Vj's Cosmetic Surgery & Hair Transplantation Centre for a hair transplant.

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

New Chic